- It is a concocted myth that Palestine was empty until Jewish development of the country (starting from minute 12:00), click here to read our reply to this myth.
- It is a concocted myth that the poorly armed Israelis faced an overwhelming attack by the "invading" seven Arab Armies during the 1948 war (starting from minute 5:00), click here to read our reply to this myth.
- It is a concocted myth that Palestinians willingly left their homes, farms and businesses during the 1948 war. On the contrary, the former Israeli Foreign ministered admitted that war crimes (such massacres, rapes, ..etc.) were perpetrated by the conquering Israeli army which resulted in causing the mass majority of the Palestinian people to leave their country (starting from minute 5:40), click here to read our reply to this myth.
- That Zionist Jews did not own more than 6% of the land in Palestine (starting from minute 12:44), click here to read our reply to this myth.
- Palestinians were correct to reject the Israeli and American "proposed" settlement for the conflict at Camp David in 2000 (starting from minute 49:20), click here to read our reply to this myth.
Make no mistake about it, Mr. Ben-Ami is no dove, he is an ardent Zionists more than most in the Israeli right. Mr. Ben-Ami strongly advocates the core Zionist vision where Jews should be always a majority in Israeli. He cleverly tries to justify war crimes, massacres, dispossession, violation of basic human rights and international law, and ethnic cleansing as something happens usually in nation development, and the "Jewish state" should be have an exception. Despite all of that, we believe it is refreshing to hear a Zionist admitting these facts, and we hope it open the eyes of many Nakba deniers and skeptics about the Palestinian-Israeli Conflict.
It should be emphasized that Dr. Finkelstein made an incredible effort to defend Palestinian rights based on international law and human rights.
Stream via RealPlayer*