6 min 11 sec
PalestineRemembered.com in cooperation with it friends in Israel presents
Tracing All That Remains of al-Haram (Sidna 'Ali), Jaffa - Palestine.
al-Haram is a Palestinian village located 10km northeast of Jaffa. In 1948, it used to have a population of 1,200 Palestinians (including 600 Jews) and no less than 200 houses. In April 1948, Israelis ethnically cleansed al-Haram and destroyed it completely with the Mosque and may be exception few houses.
Now the Israeli city of Western Herzliya (Pitu'ah) was built on its ruins
Produced and Directed by Uri Zackhem