Posted by Uri Zackhem
on April 10, 2007
8 min 59 sec
PalestineRemembered.com in cooperation with it friends in Israel present
Tracing All That Remains of al-Nabi Rubin, al-Ramla - Palestine.
al-Nabi Rubin is a Palestinian village located
15km West of al-Ramla. In 1948, it used to have a population of
In July 1948, Israelis ethnically cleansed al-Nabi Rubin and destroyed it completely and now it serves the Israeli public as a "National Park", something that Israelis did to most destroyed Palestinians villages.
Note that the mosque's minaret collapsed in the early 1990s, a picture can be found at this site.
Produced and Directed by Uri Zackhem
The above documents, article, interviews, movies, podcasts, or stories reflects solely the research and opinions of its authors. PalestineRemembered.com makes its best effort to validate its contents.Return to al-Nabi Rubin