- All cities & villages that were destroyed and ethnically cleansed by the Israelis.
- All cities & villages in the occupied West Bank and Gaza Strip.
- All refugee camps including the camps in Jordan, Lebanon, and Syria.
- All existing Palestinian towns (including the unrecognized villages) within Palestine-1948 (or the so called "green line").
- All exclusive Jewish colonies (Israeli towns) including the colonies in the West Bank.
- All major highways, railways, roads and junctions.
- Several well known concentrations camps.
- Most, if nor all, of the Israeli military installation inclusive of the Israeli nuclear sites.
here to download Google Earth's file.
As you view our presentation, PLEASE NOTE that your journey will be more enjoyable when you click on each identified placemark, a window will pop-up containing all sorts of information about the town including a picture if one is available, number of refugees, lands sizes, occupation date, ...etc.
At PalestineRemembered.com 's lab, we have built a unique software (currently in beta release) that allows you to add placemarks (via Google maps). Daily, the software compiles all newly added placemarks to the the over all listing, so we appreciate you participation and feedback.
The mass majority for the destroyed villages' coordinates were provided By Dr. Salman Abu Sitta based on coordinates collected by the British Mandate in 1923, click here if you would like to purchase The Return Journey which has been used extensively as the source.
As of now, we are double checking these coordinates (including the destroyed villages) for accuracy using Atlas of Palestine's aerial view of Palestine before Nakba, published CIA maps, and other sources. We have made our best effort to verify and double check these coordinates from multiple sources, so by no means we claim 100% accuracy. In that respect, we appreciate pointing any discrepancies.